Scenic Trips14295 Canadian Border Road Ely, MN 55731 (218)-365-6010
Scenic camping trips typically involve traveling from lake to lake carrying one's gear and canoes over portages. Each of the lakes in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area and Quetico Park provides a unique experience. Jasper Company's staff can help you route a trip to meet your needs or they can personally guide through the wilderness assisting you in meeting your vacation expectations. The BWCA and Quetico Park offer a vast array of camping and canoeing opportunities for all ages and skill levels. It is upmost in importance to keep in mind during the initial stages of planning a canoe trip the ages and abilities of your group.
The Jasper Company will send you out with everything you need for a comfortable camp. You will be completely outfitted with ‘guide tested’, reliable and quality camping equipment and canoes. Plus your food packs will be stuffed with all the ingredients needed to prepare mouth watering meals over the campfire!
For those not familiar with the flora or fauna of the Northwoods remember to bring a field guide or two to use as a reference. The sights are endless and captivating. Your trip's end will leave you wanting more and you will be planning your next vacation to the canoe country.
Guided Scenic Trip
- $125.99 per person per day
- 20% discount for trips before May 30th or after September 15th
- 4 – 6 people in the party 5% discount
- 7 – 8 people in the party 10% discount
- 5% discount on lodging at A Stay Inn Ely or Jasper Lofts
- 10% discount on canoe and shuttle services
- $275.00 per day for a Guide for 1 – 4 people in party
- $300.00 per day for a Guide for 5 – 8 people in party